Healthy, true Love is not about control or possession.
You are inherently worthy of all the best life has to offer.
This is a video about Nick Vujicic, an Australian born without arms or legs.
This “loss” has not stopped Nick from being a force for good in the world.
Nick teaches us:
1. With faith, we are unstoppable.
2. With desire, we are unstoppable.
3. We are unstoppable.
The energy that comes with a crush is so powerful.
It’s the same kind of energy that is present when we have an invigorating idea.
Endorphins are released, making us feel happier and more resistant to dis-ease.
Passion = Love = Joy
Explore a new something and see where it takes you.
Here is the phenomenal Les Brown reminding us that:
1. No one will fight for our dreams like we will.
2. If we want it, we must speak it into existence.
3. Dreams *do* come true.
Passion is real. Passion is important.
Believe in yourself. There is only one you and you are here for an important reason.
Click here to find out what Ms. Susan Boyle is up to these days. That performance (at age 47) was only the beginning of her dreams coming true.
This 15 year old from Sierra Leon says that he just loves inventing.
That’s how life moves and changes everything.
Just do what you love.
This man reminds us of a few things:
1. To achieve success, we must be willing to be uncomfortable.
2. To achieve success, we must be fully engaged in what we love.
3. To achieve success, we must be motivated by something other than money.
4. We *can* be successful.
This video may help us have more fun with our belief systems.
A video someone in LA did and shared with us. I dare you not to SMILE! 🙂
(We love the background song.)